How online reviews impact businesses.An Intro Into Online Reviews and Your Business
What happened before social media?
Social Media has changed every part of our lives over the last 10 years. From how we go about finding love to the photos we take of our food on the first date! More importantly for business owners, these customer stories are no longer shared just between close groups of friends and colleagues - but sent out on multiple social networks and reaching thousands of people.
In this infographic, we explore the relationship between the stories and ratings customers generate online and their impact on business.
Use of Online Reviews
In a recent survey of consumers, the number of people that cited their use of online reviews to guide their puchasing decisions was almost hard to believe!
- 72% of consumers say that positive reviews make them trust a local business more
- 10% of consumers do not take any notice of online reviews
- 88% Of Consumers Say They Trust Online Reviews As Much As Personal Recommendations
- 67% of consumers said they read up to 6 reviews
- 85% of consumers said they read up to 10 reviews
- 7% of consumers said they read 20+ reviews
Want to increase your business' online ratings? Click on "Live Chat!"